SupernaturalBleach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Supernatural/Bleach crossover roleplay :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kizo and Akuma e-mail RP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akuma
Admin
Admin
Akuma

Kizo and Akuma e-mail RP Empty
PostSubject: Kizo and Akuma e-mail RP   Kizo and Akuma e-mail RP Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:04 pm

Kizomaru sent:
"Well..I'm not tired yet, maybe we can kick back on the couch and watch some TV or something." Ichigo suggested in reply, his arm secured tightly around her waist. Not exactly tired himself, he figured that they would stay up till the effects of the sake rendered her too tired to keep awake, if that should happen anyway.
_________

His fist clenched and his jaw tightened, just the mere mention of the name made his blood boil. "So ya were involved with him? That bastard seems ta love ta do shit like that." Shinji growled lowly, taking a breath and calming himself before he spoke anymore."So, 'cause of 'im yer afraid of gettin' close ta anyone.."

Akuma replied:'
"Alright," Akuma laughed. "I need to put this thing somewhere." She indicated to the massive pokemon she was still holding in her hand. "Any idea where?" she asked him. Akuma swayed on her feet for a moment, then leaned into Ichigo so she wouldn't fall.
_______

Isako turned so she was facing Shinji and put her hand on his cheek. "It's okay. I was his lieutenant back when I was a pure shinigami," she told him. Isa didn't like seeming him angry. But this was the first time she had opened up to anyone since... ever. Being noble didn't give you a lot of friends. "Even before that I didn't really get close to people."
Back to top Go down
https://spnbleach.rpg-board.net
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

PostSubject: Re: Kizo and Akuma e-mail RP   Kizo and Akuma e-mail RP Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 9:00 pm

"You can put it in my room when you're ready to go to bed, right now you can just keep it with you on your lap if you want." Ichigo replied, he made sure he kept a tight hold on her so that she wouldn't fall.

"Is tha so?" Shinji asked curiously, raising a slender blonde brow in questioning."How come ya didn' get close ta people? Was it cause yer a noble 'er somethin'?" He questioned further, maybe if he knew the issue she was having he might be able to help.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Admin
Admin
Akuma

PostSubject: Re: Kizo and Akuma e-mail RP   Kizo and Akuma e-mail RP Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 9:22 pm

"Okay," Akuma said. The alcohol was beginning to take full effect, making Akuma's brain fuzzy. She didn't feel like herself; not that she minded. Ever since the winter war ended, and she lost Ichigo, she had been really stressed out. Letting go felt nice for a change. Akuma grabbed Ichigo's hand and led him up to his room.

"Something like that," Isako responded, lowering her hand. "My parent's didn't want me around people, they didn't want their influence on me. They wanted to raise a perfect little aristocrat that they could marry away and raise their own power," she said bitterly. "They didn't know about me training myself to fight. They hated me when I joined the court guard squads without their permission. Then I went missing. And when I come back they're dead and Brother is head of the Kuchiki Clan." Isako was glad to finally have someone to talk to. Her hatred towards her past wasn't good for her, and was probably fueling her hollows take overs. Maybe if she talked about it, she could get over it.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
https://spnbleach.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kizo and Akuma e-mail RP   Kizo and Akuma e-mail RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kizo and Akuma e-mail RP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SupernaturalBleach :: General-
Jump to: