SupernaturalBleach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Supernatural/Bleach crossover roleplay :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting Room

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Akuma
Admin
Admin
Akuma

Meeting Room Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Room   Meeting Room Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 8:32 pm

The place where all the captains and lieutenants meet when Yamamoto summon them.
Back to top Go down
https://spnbleach.rpg-board.net
AkaneTsuki
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
AkaneTsuki

Meeting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Room   Meeting Room Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 8:53 pm

"It's possible, but it's from the Head Captain you'd think it would be impotent." Shinji replied.

Mayuri was waiting for the others to get there, as he waited he was getting more and more irradiated with each second the clock ticked away. The 12th division captain had finally had enough and snapped."Where are the other imbeciles!"

"Maybe they were scared away by you're gay clown face." Kensei said bluntly.

"What was that?" Mayuri asked irritated.

"You heard me." Kensei snorted
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Admin
Admin
Akuma

Meeting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Room   Meeting Room Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 9:12 pm

"Well yeah. But I think some people think that even though it's from Head Captain Yamamoto they don't have to rush," Isako responded. She began fidgeting nervously again.

Akuma watched the heated conversation between the two captains with a smirk. When Kensei made the comment about Mayuri's face, Akuma covered her laugh with a cough. She put her hands behind her back and stared strait ahead with a calm face.
Back to top Go down
AkaneTsuki
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
AkaneTsuki

Meeting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Room   Meeting Room Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:57 am

"I guess that's true, but the only one I can think of who wouldn't think it's important enough is Captain Kurotsuchi, and obviously he's here " Shinji said glancing at the two captains arguing and back at Isako

"I do NOT look like a gay clown." Mayuri said infuriated by Kensei's remark about his face.

"Please, you look like Ronald McDonald's distant cousin." Kensei said
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Admin
Admin
Akuma

Meeting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Room   Meeting Room Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 6:03 pm

Isako nodded. "My brother isn't here yet," she said, glancing at the assembled officers. "He's usually the first one." Isa instantly felt worried. Had something happened to Byakuya on his way? Or did he just not get the message?
Back to top Go down
AkaneTsuki
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
AkaneTsuki

Meeting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Room   Meeting Room Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 6:35 pm

"That is a bit odd but I'm sure he'll be here soon." Shinji told her.

"At least my hair doesn't look like a paint." Mayuri retorted.

"Really? That's the best you could come up with? Why don't you just go back to flipping burgers Ronald McDumbass." Kensei snorted.

"You keep snorting and it makes you sound like a pig." Mayuri huffed.

"At least my voice doesn't make people's ears bleed." Kensei snapped back.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Admin
Admin
Akuma

Meeting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Room   Meeting Room Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 7:43 pm

"I hope so," Isako sighed. "I just want this stupid meeting to start," she muttered. Her one day off in ages, and she had to spend it waiting for everyone to show up so Yamamoto could present his message.

Akuma laughed. The growing confrontation between the two male captains was crazy. Mayrui did look like a crazy clown, but Kensei did have a habit of pushing things to irritate people.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Meeting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Room   Meeting Room Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:11 pm

OOC:

"I think everyone wants tha damn meetin' ta start." Shiniji replied in an impatient sigh, his arms folded behind his head.

It wasn't long before Byakuya arrived at the meeting with Renji in toe behind him, he was just in time to hear the last bit of childish squabbling from Mayuri and Kensei and took his spot with a stoic expression before he spoke."Stop that, it is childish of you two to act like that."
Back to top Go down
AkaneTsuki
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
AkaneTsuki

Meeting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Room   Meeting Room Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:23 pm

"Fine." Mayuri said.

"Whatever."Kensei scoffed.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Admin
Admin
Akuma

Meeting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Room   Meeting Room Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:41 pm

((I forgot how to do those boxes xD))

Isako let out a relieved sigh. "Byakuya-sama's here," she said under her breath. All of the captains had arrived, the only people missing were two lieutenants.

Akuma rolled her eyes at Byakuya. They were all captains, but he thought he had more control all because he was a noble. It was irritating.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Meeting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Room   Meeting Room Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:33 pm

(( [spoiler ] [/spoiler ] o.o ))

"Yeah...Now if only tha other two'd show up." Shinji replied with a tap of his foot, he just wanted to get out of there soon.

Byakuya just remained silent and waited patiently for the meeting to begin.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Admin
Admin
Akuma

Meeting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Room   Meeting Room Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 5:42 pm

OOC:

Isako nodded. "When we're done, can you please do the paperwork due tomorrow? I don't think you've even started yet."
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Meeting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Room   Meeting Room Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 6:03 pm

OOC:

"I'll get ta it.." Shinji replied with a dismissive wave of his hand."Trus' me, I'll get ta it.."
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Admin
Admin
Akuma

Meeting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Room   Meeting Room Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 9:21 pm

Isa sighed and shook her head at her captain. In the back of her mind, she was glad that there were so many captains and lieutenants around, or else Shinji would probably be trying to make some sort of sexual move on her. Even the thought brought a light blush to her face. As the door opened and the last two missing lieutenants entered, Isako felt relieved. the meeting could finally start.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
AkaneTsuki
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
AkaneTsuki

Meeting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Room   Meeting Room Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 8:09 pm

Akane overlooked all of the looks from the other captains and lieutenants not really caring what they thought and took her position beside her captain.

"Took you long enough." Mayuri huffed.

"Ah. you two are late." Yamamoto said

"Sorry." Akane said with an apologetic bow.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Admin
Admin
Akuma

Meeting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Room   Meeting Room Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 8:34 pm

"What the hell took so long?" Akuma whispered to her lieutenant.

"Sorry, Captain," Kira responded. "We got a little distracted on the way over."

Akuma shook her head and looked to the head captain, waiting for him to explain why he called them here.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Meeting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Room   Meeting Room Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 9:47 pm

Byakuya simply shook his head at their tardiness but otherwise remained silent, they were not his subordinates to punish.

Shinji didn't seem to react much to it, he was just glad everyone was assembled so that the meeting could finally begin.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Room   Meeting Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting Room
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SupernaturalBleach :: Soul Society-
Jump to: